Location & Transport
The Malvina House Hotel is located in the Capital of Stanley, on the Ross Road located next to the 1982 Memorial.
Mount Pleasant airport
complex is 37 miles from Stanley, approximately one hour’s drive.
The Falklands Islands do not have a public transport system, but to move between accommodation attractions and destinations visitors can:-
- Hire a vehicle or a bicycle
- Hire a tour guide/driver
- Book a taxi for short trips in and around Stanley
- Book a bus transfer or taxi between Mount Pleasant airport and Stanley
- Book an internal flight or transfer using Falkland Islands Government Air Service (FIGAS)
- Boat trips (Stanley) and Ferry services (New Haven to Port Howard)
If you have booked through a Tour Operator, please check to ensure your transfers have already been arranged.