We aim to, and confidently ensure, that all our guests have comfortable facilities, all requests are dealt with efficiently and all guests are made to feel welcome throughout their stay.
- There are free designated car parking spaces a few meters from the hotel
- There is a drop off point outside the West Bedroom wing
- There is a concrete ramp outside the west bedroom wing
- The reception area has seating for guests to wait
- Assistance is available to assist guests with luggage
- The whole of the ground floor is accessible
- Restaurant & Lounge Bar areas are on the ground floor
- Menus can be available in larger print
- Table service is available for drinks
- All corridors and public areas are well lit
- All doors and corridors are wide enough for wheelchairs/zimmer frames/pushchairs
- There is a toilet provided suitable for wheelchairs
- There is a selection of bedrooms on the ground floor. There are telephones in all rooms, and assistance is available 24 hours
- Laundry service is provided
- Service dogs (only) are allowed in the hotel
- Guests with hearing difficulties need to advise us on arrival. In the event of evacuation a member of staff will go directly to their room to raise the alarm and assist as required.
- Please let us know if you have any dietary needs
Although we have tried to be as accurate and include as much detail as we can in our Access Statement, we are always willing to give information on any aspect of the hotel if this statement does not answer your particular query.